Gear Guide: Völkl Racetiger GS Race Stock WC
With a new shape that meets the new 35m (men’s) and 30m (women’s) sidecut radius requirements, our new GS skis feature tip rocker and UVO.
- Lengths: 183 cm, 188 cm, 191 cm, 196 cm
- Radius: 183=30m, 188=30m, 191=35m, 196=35m
- Marker World Cup PC Interface Plates
- Full Sensorwood Core
- Tip Rocker on the GS skis
- Power Construction Powered by Titanium
- FIS approved for World Cup and European Cup
- Marker WC Piston Plate / UVO
- UVO: The Marker UVO is the first application of a free-floating, 360 degree vibration technology. Vibration inherently arises when skis interact with the snow surface. The ski’s tip, in particular, is set in motion in all directions, all at once. UVO technology delivers proven reduction of these vibrations, for a quieter ride. The key difference between UVO and other damping systems is the fact that in addition to longitudinal vibrations, it also addresses torsional and lateral vibrations. After 40 or 50 better-Controlled turns, one can imagine the time savings.
Recommended Bindings for Adult Skis: