Gear Guide: Völkl Racetiger SL Race Stock WC
Some of the world‘s best Slalom skiers ride Völkl. Our World Cup SL skis feature new shapes combined with the addition of UVO technology.
- Lengths: 157, 165 cm
- Marker World Cup PC Interface Plates
- Full Sensorwood Core
- Full Camber on the SL skis
- Power Construction Powered by Titanium
- FIS approved for World Cup and European Cup
- Marker WC Piston Plate / UVO
- UVO: The Marker UVO is the first application of a free-floating, 360 degree vibration technology. Vibration inherently arises when skis interact with the snow surface. The ski’s tip, in particular, is set in motion in all directions, all at once. UVO technology delivers proven reduction of these vibrations, for a quieter ride. The key difference between UVO and other damping systems is the fact that in addition to longitudinal vibrations, it also addresses torsional and lateral vibrations. After 40 or 50 better-Controlled turns, one can imagine the time savings.
Recommended Bindings for Adult Skis: