Assistant FIS Coach/Ski Technician
Loveland Ski Club (CO) is seeking a full-time, seasonal Assistant FIS Coach/Ski Technician. This position will begin in mid-September (negotiable) and run through mid-April, with the opportunity to extend based on Loveland Ski Club needs and job performance. This position will work for and in close conjunction with Loveland’s Head Women’s FIS Coach, Head Men’s FIS Coach, and Equipment Manager to ensure that both on-hill coaching needs are met, as well as athlete’s ski tuning needs are met for both training and racing. The position will primarily work with the FIS Women, but work with the Men as needed.
● Coach athletes as agreed upon with FIS Women’s Head Coach, FIS Men’s Head Coach, and Alpine Director.
● Assist with on-hill training sessions.
● Travel to races in support of athletes.
● In conjunction with Equipment Manager, manage and tune FIS skis for both training and competition.
● Previous racing experience, preferably at the FIS level.
● Previous coaching experience is a plus.
● No previous ski tuning experience necessary; previous experience is a plus, but training can be provided by
Loveland Ski Club.
● Salary commensurate with experience.
● Health insurance after 60 days of employment.
● Season Pass for Loveland Ski Area provided by Loveland Ski Club for employees and dependents.
Interested candidates should send a resume to Alpine Director Scott Graham at [email protected]