POC Retina Big Clarity Comp
The Retina Big Clarity Comp ski goggles provide a huge field of view, helping you see every detail on the slopes and react to potential hazards more quickly. A malleable PU frame and triple-layer face foam ensures the goggles conform to different face shapes, and remain flexible even in the coldest temperatures.
The Clarity Comp lenses are developed specifically for the intensity of competition and are not suited to all-day skiing. The lenses, developed in partnership with optical industry leaders Carl Zeiss, use specific and highly advanced tints to optimize the color spectrum to enhance vision on the snow. Unique Spektris mirror coatings have been engineered to complement each clarity lens base tint and are applied for three distinct weather conditions: sunny; partly sunny and overcast.
An extra Clarity Comp No Mirror lens is included with purchase.
• Clarity Comp lens with base tint developed to enhance vision in competition settings.
• Unique Spektris mirror coating
• Anti-scratch and anti-fog treatments
• Triple-layer face foam
• Silicone grip on the inside of the strap
• Includes spare Clarity Comp No Mirror lens, for low-light conditions
USD Cost: $190
Member shop coming soon, access to members only pricing, special promotions and premium content
FIND A DEALER